Filtering issues datatable

Hi,

I have 100.000 records in my database and I load per pagination serverSide 500.
My filters-multiselect have only the values from the 500 loaded records.

But I want all the possible values from all records(100.000).

Is that possible or not ?

Thanks

http://forum.webix.com/discussion/7908/serverselectfilter-not-populating-the-list-correctly

Hi,

For the second solution better would be to make one request for all filters. Imagine if you have 30 columns from which 20 of them have serverSide filtering.

actually you can make only one request (depends on app logic), but I would prefer to set options as url, which returns distinct values for each filter.

I would like to ask how can I bind an onclick event on select filter. When I click the select element and secondly if is possible to have dateRange serverSide filtering ?

1. I would prefer creating custom filter and then handle any event.
  2. webix has dateRangeFilter (in pro version). I have not used it, but you can easily create custom filter extending dateRangeFilter and adding $server:true attribute.

Can you please if it is possible provide me a code snippet about them ?

webix.ui.datafilter.serverDateRangeFilter = webix.extend({
  $server:true
}, webix.ui.datafilter.dateRangeFilter);
---
header:["Date", { content:"serverDateRangeFilter"}]

of course, serverside processing must be implemented

I have downloaded a trial version of webix and try to implement this serverSide with dateRangeFIltering but when I scroll horizontally my datatable then makes an ajax request. Very strange

Not even able to reach the column with the dateRangeFIlter because after annoying request table is redrawed