tree.open() & dynamic data

Hello, Could someone please help me with an issue i can’t seem to resolve? The situation involves a tree view and a data table. The tree view is dynamically loaded, so initially only the first layer of nodes is known to the instance. The data table retrieves it’s data from a database and will generally reference a node of the tree that is not “known” to the tree instance at that point in time (the relationship of the node within the tree is valid however). I’m trying to make it possible for a user to double click on the entry in the data table and this action result in the tree automatically loading the relevant branches to the required node, and then select the node while making it visible. To assist, the first operation of the double click action retrieves an array of the parent objects from the root of the tree to the desired node. My previous attempts have included attempting to “loadBranch()” for each of the parent objects in turn but i think this is iterating through the list too quickly, as it fails if the loop needs to open multiple levels deep. I have also tried to follow this example [http://webix.com/snippet/35ef9fe4] with the same loop (as well as a tree.select(id) and tree.open(id)) but again I fear i’m taking the wrong approach with the loadBranch() loop as it also appears to fail.
Can any one point me towards the “right” way of dynamically loading a tree programatically, and opening the path to the selected node, even if the node is five or six levels deep?
Thanks for any guidance.