treetable get filter value of hidden columns

Hello,
I have a treetable with filters for each columns and a button “switch mode” that hide several columns or not.
I want to know if treetable has at least one active filtered or not.
The problem is : when I use a filter in extend mode and when I click on the button “switch mode” , i can’t get the filter value of hidden columns ( var priority = $$(“plansTreeTable”).getFilter(‘priority’).value : undefined)
Is it possible to know all values in filters with filters of hidden columns ?

Thanks

Well , if I don’t declare the property of column “hidden: true” in declaration of object but set $$(“listsTreeTable”).hideColumn(‘priority’) in init , I have no error , I can get $$(“listsTreeTable”).getFilter(‘priority’).value that return value (empty or value).
I have another problem , if I select filter in column and after I hide column , if I change a filter in another column , the filter of hidden column isn’t active but the value is here again ($$(“listsTreeTable”).getFilter(‘priority’).value : the last value).
I wan’t that hidden columns with filter selected continue to filter with other visible filters. Is it possible ?

Thanks

The filter of the initially hidden column doesn’t exist in DOM unless it will be shown. It’s a normal rendering process.

For columns that were rendered, the value of the filter will be ignored after hiding the column and reset on showing it. Thus, I can suggest only creating a custom filtering function that will gather the values of hidden filters.

Any example on how to create custom filtering function.

Thanks

Thanks

I second the request for how to create a custom filtering function.

Hello , I come back with the same problem and an example : https://snippet.webix.com/09wwjipu

In “extended” mode, if I choose a calendar “nuit” for example , How it possible to keep this hidden filter when I switched in “normal mode” .
If I use the “name” filter , I lost the hidden “calendar” filter (“nuit”) ?

thanks