width and height window and datatable

Good morning, I have the following problem. I develop my pages on a notebook doing pages in full screen, but when I reproduce the site on a bigger monitor is all smallest course. How can I solve this problem? Thank you

Comments

• Hello,

Are you using fullscreen mode and relative sizing? Can you please provide a snippet to test your implementation?

• { id: "datatable_preventivo_prodotti", css:"my_style", view:"datatable", autoConfig:true, footer:true, editable:true, resizeColumn: true, resizeRow: true, columns:[ { id:"IdProdotto", header:"Id Prodotto", fillspace:true,hidden:true}, { id:"cCodiceProdotto", fillspace:true, header:"Codice",footer:{text:"Totale:", colspan:3} }, { id:"cNomeProdotto", fillspace:true, header:"Prodotto" },

{ margin:5, cols:[
                    {},
                    { view:"button", value:"Salva" , type:"form",width:120, align:"right",click:Save_Preventivo_Cliente},
                    { view:"button", value:"Annulla", width:120, align:"right", click:"$$('window_preventivo').hide()"}

]}

the problem is that toolbar does not follow the downsizing