Browser stops to open web page suddenly

Dear Webix Team,

I have encountered a strange issue while deploying webix based application in production. Namely browsers (Firefox, Chrome) stop to download my application after they have downloaded webix_debug.min.js when application is accessed for the first time. Once I refresh the page, i.e. press F5 everything works as expected.

You can try this out following this link: http://ec2-52-59-200-167.eu-central-1.compute.amazonaws.com:8080/TangoWebapp/

[At first you will see loading icon, refresh the page after a few seconds - the application will show up and ask for username and password]

If the page is updated with cache drop, i.e. ctrl+F5 the strange behavior constantly reproduces.

Could you please provide any hint how to fix this?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Ingvord

Tagged:

Comments

• edited February 17

Hello,

As far as I can see, it works correctly for now (at least, on the latest Chrome/FF and on Edge). Is this issue still remains?

• edited February 18

Hi Listopad,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Indeed it seems to be working now. Sometimes I have to wait up to 5s, but in the end application shows up.

BTW I have noticed that downloading webix from CDN, i.e. //cdn.webix.com/site/webix.js?v=4.1.0 it works much faster, aka ~0.5 s (10x times). But I get a notification that it is not intended to be used outside webixc.com. Do you provide any public CDN?

• edited February 18

Latest GPL version is always available atcdn.webix.com/edge/webix.js (.css)

Any particular GPL release can be fetched fromcdn.webix.com/x.x/, wherex.x is a number of the version.

Please note thatcdn.webix.com/site contains resources for the internal use only (for the site, snippet tool, and skin builder)

• Awesome! Thanks for the info!!!