ui.property, parse() & missing refreshFilter()

Hi there,
when calling parse() on a property sheet (ui.property), webix 4.1.0 is calling this.refreshFilter(element.id) on the property sheet (line 10531 of webix_debug.js). This method does not exists in property, though, so there is an error thrown: “TypeError: this.refreshFilter is not a function”.
Looking forward to a fix. :slight_smile:
Great job, folks! I love webix.
Cheers, Mart

Hi,

Can you please provide a sample that will illustrate the issue? Seems like the data parsing works in both GPL/Pro versions:

http://webix.com/snippet/e0f6d6e9

Hi there,

thanks a lot. I was misled by my sequence of debugging.
The actual problem is a select box that throws the error on initializing, only if the ‘option’ property is a url, though.

I’ll have a closer look at this and get back to you.

Cheers,
Mart

“only if the ‘option’ property is a url, though.”
I was talking about the ‘options’ property, of course. with an ‘s’

Yep, I can confirm the bug. The refreshFilter method should not be applied for select editor.

The fix will be available in the nearest version, on Ferbuary 23rd.

wow, i haven’t had the time to whip up a pen for this issue, so thanks a lot for having a look even without a code example! :heart::heart:

I suppose you’ve meant something like this:

view:"property",  elements:[
   { label:"Type", type:"select", options:"url", id:"type"},
]

:slight_smile: I wasn’t actually asking for a code example. What I was trying to do was to thank you for having a look into this issue even without ME supplying a code example for the bug.
Thanks very much. The bug is gone in 4.2!

I just wanted to make sure that we are speaking about one and the same issue =) Thank you for your warm feedback!

You guys are the best!