Group UI hangs up if more then 2 grouplists and treetables in a layout

I am new to webix and trying to build an interface where there are multiple grouplists synched to a single treetable to get data. When I have 1 grouplist, everything works as expected - I can open/close groups in both the tree and grouplist interfaces, with 2 group lists I can/open close groups in the lists but not in the treetable, and with 3 group lists UI hangs up for all widgets.

Any thoughts why this is happening, and is there a better way to do this?
Here is the UI for reference: 2017-03-20_0249

Sych code as follows:

$$('feb17list').data.sync($$('maintree'),function(){
                            this.filter(function(data){
                            var d = new Date(data.date);
                            return (d.getFullYear() == 2017 && d.getMonth() == 1);
                        });
                    });

$$('mar17list').data.sync($$('maintree'),function(){
                            return (d.getFullYear() == 2017 && d.getMonth() == 2);
                        });
                    });

$$('apr17list').data.sync($$('maintree'),function(){
                            return (d.getFullYear() == 2017 && d.getMonth() == 3);
                        });
                    });

I can confirm the issue with the multiple syncing, the fix is merged with the latest PRO-build and will be available in Webix 4.3 GPL version.

However, please note that sync method synchronizes only the visible data, so when you open/close the nodes in the master treetable, data in the grouplists will be reloaded.

To avoid that, you can sync all widgets with the extended TreeCollection (extending with webix.Group is necessary to add this feature for TreeCollection due to the previous question). As the concept of visibility is irrelevant for the -Collection components, the entire dataset will be synchronized with other components.

The result may look as follows: http://webix.com/snippet/cc60e42f