How to prevent click event bubbling from OnListBeforeDragIn

Hi,
I want to prevent a card being dropped on itself - when dropping on other lists I use OnListBeforeDragIn, OnListBeforeDrop to control this and it is fine but when a card is dropped on itself the click event still fires (even though I return false in OnListBeforeDragIn)

My problem is that I also use OnListItemClick so on releasing the mouse after a drag to itself triggers the click event for the card - any ideas?

It’s a normal behavior, as the pointer is released in the same area. However, if you need to omit such behavior, you can use preventDefault as follows:

kanban.attachEvent("onlistbeforedrop", function(context, e){
	e.preventDefault();
	return false;
});

There seems to be a bug when dropping a card in itself. The code below works fine if droppoing on another node but if dropping on itself then the click still fires:

function OnListBeforeDrop(context,ev,list){                        
                        ev.preventDefault();
                        return false;
                    }
function OnListBeforeDragIn(dragContext,e,list){ 

There seems to be a bug when dropping a card in itself. The code below works fine if dropping on another node but if dropping on itself then the click still fires:

function OnListBeforeDrop(context,ev,list){                        
                    ev.preventDefault();
                    return false;
                }

function OnListBeforeDragIn(dragContext,e,list){
                     return true;
                 }

function OnListItemClick(itemId,ev,node,list){                        
                        alert('clicked');
                    };  

We’ll look into this behavior. As a quick (yet temporary) solution, I suggest you block the dropping from the list, as the related event fires earlier for it:

$$("$kanbanlist2").attachEvent("onbeforedrop", function(context){	
	return false
});