After multicopy, branch request sent with source parameter value as null.

Hi Expert. I try to make a backend application using java with FileManager.
And I’m using dynamic loading with branch.

But when I copy multi files to one directory, after finishing copy, the branch request sent but this request is with source null, so It refreshed as GET.

But I don’t now why this branch request sent with source = null.

Could you give me a help plz?

Thx.

EDIT :
I focus it happen, when I change the target ID.
It mean, for solving duplicated file name, I change the target ID and send response.

For example,

When client send request move with source /a/test.txt target /b (each id has same.)
But, In /b directory, it has already text.txt files.
So, I save the text.txt as test.txt(1) and response with

{“id” : /b/test.txt(1), “value”: test.txt(1)}

after finishing, client send request with action as branch, but at that time, source is null.

But it happens some time, not all time… and It happens frequently when I try to multi move or copy

Hi,

Unfortunately, we can’t reconstruct the issue locally. Still, the scenario which you have described is quite suspicious. We will try to recreate the same problem locally.

If you have any online demo, where the issue can be reconstructed, it will help greatly.

I’m so afraid to say it’s so hard to give some online demo in now
But, I think it’s related some problem that is When upload some file to server, though I send response to the clinet, there is no branch operation happens".
As you advise to me, I send upload response result as like

{“folder”:"/a/a2",“id”:"/a/a2/CSSP Developers guide1116.docx",“type”:“file”,“value”:“CSSP Developers guide1116.docx”,“status”:“server”}

But, after send this, there is no reaction on client (request branch operation)

I’m using branch dynamic loading…

I hope this will be some trace for you.

I try to give some online demo But… I can’t be sure.

Thank you.

In case of me, I can confirm under scenario.

1. Please use branch dynamic loading and charset = utf-8
 2. create Directory under "/" as name of "a"
 3. create Directory "/a/a1"
 4. upload file on /a/a1 
 5. web application send this JSON response to client, But client doesn't send brach operation for refresh
  {"folder":"/a/a1","id":"/a/a1/LTP_RESULT_01.xlsx","type":"file","value":"LTP_RESULT_01.xlsx","status":"server"}

6. at this situation, refresh the page. You could confirm branch operation happens, But source is null.

This is my reproduction process, hopelly it will be helpful and I can’t help but waiting your support for fixing this problem.

EDIT: there is also strange… although I send response after upload (I confirmed thru WireShark and Eclipse’s TCP IP/Monitor, the onSuccessResponse isn’t called and onErrorResponse too. In case of move and copy onSuccessResponse works correctly.

And same problem is happen (branch is null) when I refresh on sub directory.

for exmaple, i make /a/a1 directory and try refresh in this directory. then branch send source as null.

Thank you very much.

Finally. I got a solution.

The reason why branch send source null.

it’s related fileId.

Suppose I make a file Id as “/a/a1/a2”

In openFolders function in filemanager.js,

the argumnet folder is splited path String array.
But above file Id is splited as ["", “a”, “a1”, "a2].

the first value of folder is null. so when you get some each Item as above name.

at first call the item.open for (""), so pItem.open make UnType Error.

I found this phenomenon on version 3.2.4 and 3.3.17.

In conclusion, Please don’t use first Id letter as “/” except root directory.

Thank you.