The "Saving..." message sometimes doesn't show.

Hi, expert.

When I try to upload Big size file using webix file Manager,
I got message “Saving” till web appliaction return the upload result array.

However some time I get above message very well, but sometimes, I can’t get that message.

And When I got a “Saving…” message and successfully receive the response,
Client send branch operation when I use branch dynamic loading,
But it also sometime doesn’t happen.

So, I’m very confused why this happens, though I send same response result after upload finish.

Now. I’m sending the same result of upload whether there’s pop up “Saving …” message or not. as below.

{“folder”:"/test1",“id”:"/test1/copy1",“type”:“file”,“value”:“copy1”,“status”:“server”}

What’s wrong?

Hi, please contact us directly at support@webix.com. We have an updated version of FileManager ( not quite sure that it fixes the above issue though )

If issue still occurs, we need the demo link where the problem can be checked or more detailed steps how to reproduce the issue locally.

I sent email. I hope to try with updated version. Thank you

I’m so afraid to say but though I apply what you sent. there the above problem is not solved.

and I confirm though server send upload response like

{“folder”:“a”,“id”:“a/origin1”,“type”:“file”,“value”:“origin1”,“status”:“server”}
( it means I upload file named “origin1” to “a” directory)

the OnSuccessRepsonse handler isn’t called. though other operations , for example, move copy work…

But, I don’t know whether OnSuccessResponse handler will be called after fininshing upload.

Thank you @ maksim. finally I found a problem. (I think when uploading, there is no message popup basically)

I just attachEvent like below.

/* Notify thru the message til upload process is completed 
                  fm = filemanager object.
           */
	fm.getUploader().attachEvent("onAfterFileAdd", function (){
		webix.message("Saving...", "", upProgTerm, upMsgId); // upProgTerm = -1
	});

fm.getUploader().attachEvent("onUploadComplete", function (){
		location.reload(true);
	});

When uploading. I mark message but it will be never hide. (because I give expire argument as -1) But after receiving the response about upload. I refresh that page , So I can remove the message.

If you don’t want to refresh replace location.reload(true) You could use the code below.

webix.message("Done", "", (time to show as milliseconds), upMsgId); // upMsgId should be same as the "Saving..." message Id.

these codes seem to work well.

if I have some problem on that code. Could you advice for me?