WebIx pages are not working well with Mobile key pad

We have the following issues while accessing the WebIx page in mobile,

1. When we try to key in the values in the text box elements of the form, sometimes key pad opens and closes immediately preventing the users from typing the text.
  2. After scrolling down the page, if I face above key pad issue I can’t scroll up to the top of the page

Please refer to the code snippet from this link,

http://webix.com/snippet/69053ded

Hi, Can you please provide some solution for this issue? Quick support is very much appreciated.

I can confirm the issue. Still it is not clear how it can be fixed - I will provide details when they will be available.

Thanks Maksim. Will wait for your response.

Adding to the above issue, once the mobile keypad hides we can see text box on which the cursor was placed appearing twice and we can’t scroll up to view the top section of the page. Double text box and scroll are another serious issues to be checked on in this page.

Hi, Can I track anywhere on what is the current status of these bug fixes?

If you have a support subscription - please contact us directly at support@webix.com

We have only bought the development license and don’t have the support subscription. As confirmed above, this is the core framework issue; Should we buy the support services to get the fixes for core framework issues as well?

The orginal problem, reported in this thread was fixed and included in one of already published builds. As it was not a JS level bug, but a specific behavior of mobile devices I don’t sure that it was fixed for all devices ( we can’t reconstruct it locally, but still on some other devices it may reappear )

Please try to use the latest build.

We did try with new webix build. But unfortunately the issues reported in this thread still persist to exist.

Hi maksim, Did you get a chance to check this issue again? Thanks.

Can you share name of device and version of its OS, on which issue occurs.