Access to new releases

Hi,

We have bought WebIx developer license. Could you please answer the following,

1. How do we get access to major and minor releases of WebIx? Do we get any notifications? Where can we download the latest code?
  2. How often WebIx releases Major and minor patches?
  3. Do we get access to the enhancements/fixes planned for the upcoming major and minor releases?

Thanks.

(1) You will get notification about major releases by email. There is no notifications about the minor releases, but we can provide an access to the page where they all published. ( please contact us by email if you need more details )

(2) Currently we are releasing the major version monthly. It may change in future.

(3) Minor releases contain changes planed for next public release and bug-fixes.

Hello Makism,

From the above conversation, I understood that for a major release we will get the information via email.

For Webix 1.8 Release I got the email from the Webix Team, and having the links related to the updates and as well as link to download the latest library.

To check the updated library, download the latest Webix Version (http://webix.XX.list-manage.com/track/click?u=XXXXXX&id=XXXXXX&e=XXXXXXXX) .

When I clicked on this link, I got the same webix download page with different url— http://webix.com/download/?ct=t(Newsletter_Webix_X_X_X_XX_XXXX)

Now my Question is, how will download the latest version, because if you see in the page you will get three option :
1:Want to Try?
2:Commercial License.
3:GNU GPL License.

Now can you please tell me which link we need to use to download the latest version.

Sorry for inconvenience.
It was some kind of a glitch, as email must contain direct link for zip files, without any intermediate html pages.

Hello,

Can you please resend the emails so that it will easy for us to capture the licensed build in the project, other wise we have to again download the latest build from GNU GPL License section.

Do you guys are planning to resend the email again, or can u tell from where we can download the latest version, for the licensed user.