Pivot Table rows format and string value

Hello to everyone!

I found your product very interesting, but I have some problem to deal with.
My input data is a jsArrayt and I specified the rows and columns with this form by following the documentation:

structure: {
                rows: [ "data0", "data1"],
                columns: ["data2", "data3"],
                values: []
            }

However, I have some problem:

1. I want to insert into the cell the value identified by “data4” : however, this value is a string and i cannot set it
  2. Is it possible to insert the header(title) of every row and column inside of the pivot grid?
  3. I would like to know if it is possible( and how ) to visualize to nested rows in the same format like the columns

This is the input of data:

data = [
	["2011", "January","Russia","Summer", "1000 (F)"],
	["2011", "January","Russia","Winter", "900 (F)"],
	["2011", "January","England","Summer", "8000 (F)"],
	["2011", "January","England","Winter", "400 (F)"],

["2011", "February","Russia","Summer", "300 (F)"],
	["2011", "February","Russia","Winter", "220 (F)"],
	["2011", "February","England","Summer", "123 (F)"],
	["2011", "February","England","Winter", "345 (F)"],

["2012", "January","Russia","Summer", "111 (F)"],
	["2012", "January","Russia","Winter", "222 (F)"],
	["2012", "January","England","Summer", "333 (F)"],
	["2012", "January","England","Winter", "44 (F)"],

["2012", "February","Russia","Summer", "12354 (F)"],
	["2012", "February","Russia","Winter", "213 (F)"],
	["2012", "February","England","Summer", "44 (F)"],
	["2012", "February","England","Winter", "123 (F)"],
]

Thank you and best regards,

Faber

(1) I see the problem, next update for pivot will include “any” operation, that will allow to use first found string value for the defined rows and columns

(2) You may check a datatable, that is the same component as inner part of pivot. It do not have an aggregation functionality, but has more precise control about rows and columns.

(3) It possible to set a custom css for cells in the first column

Thanks for you answer, I found a way to get rid of the first problem.
However, I would like to know how it is possible to set custom css in the first column to have a format like the one on the upper headers, which is nested and depending on whether or not there is the second value(s)
( I mean if it’s possible to use a method (and how :slight_smile: )to set with the right rowspan the first column, exactly like the column header)

Thank you and best regards,
Faber

Hello maksim, could you show me a snippet of code to show me how to set a custom css (rowspan) for cell in the first column in pivot grid? I am dealing with it but I cannot find a solution…

Thanks
Faber

Sorry, probably my previous answer was misleading - you can style the cells only, there are no real rowspans and colspans in this version.

The oncoming Webix 2.0 release will add support for row and colspans in the datatable