Bug report: spreadsheet import saves only spans

I’ve added the import button to my spreadsheet like this:

buttons: { "Import": ["excel-import"], .. }

“Save” attribute for the spreadsheet is provided, I can add or edit a particular cell and it will be saved (data, styles, spans and sizes). However, after data is being loaded from import file, only spans are saved.

Hi,

It’s not a bug, but an existent loading pattern: the spreadsheet can process math and spans, but styles and cell sizes will be ignored.

Can you please tell me how to save the data after import?

What kind of save do you mean? Data can be exported as Excel or sent to the server as JSON (including the current configuration).

I mean not only upload data from excel file, but to save each cell. Right now my spreadsheet looks exactly like your example code:

webix.ready(function(){ webix.ui({ view:"spreadsheet", save: { data:"server/data.php", sizes:"server/sizes.php", spans:"server/spans.php", styles:"server/styles.php" } }); });

I can import excel, I can see the filled cells, but when I reload a page - the data disappears, so it’s not being saved.

After the page reloading, the spreadsheet returns to its initial state.

You can save the state to the local storage and set it after the initialization. A very similar use-case is shown here.

Thank you!