Cannot connect pivot to database

This is the screenshot

webix’s tool loaded but the data not be loaded

and my sourcecode for this page is

chrome show error on this code

data_webix.php sourcecode

config.php sourcecode

can you help me how can I fix this?

Hi, you are using a full HTTP path ( http://some.com/some ), please be sure that both data feed and HTML page with a pivot are placed on the same server.

If you are using different servers ( or even different ports ), a browser will block data loading due to cross domain security.

Also, you can try to add the next line before render_sql, it will provide a readable log of actions with more details about the error

$data->enable_log("some.txt"); //provide path to writable file here

Hey, I move all files in the same folder and no error on chrome now but still not success to load data from database

log file show this

Log started, 30/01/2017 10:09:19
====================================

Missing argument 2 for Connector::render_sql(), called in /home8/sagiserp/public_html/testwebix/data_webix.php on line 9 and defined at /home8/sagiserp/public_html/testwebix/base_connector.php line 445

Missing argument 3 for Connector::render_sql(), called in /home8/sagiserp/public_html/testwebix/data_webix.php on line 9 and defined at /home8/sagiserp/public_html/testwebix/base_connector.php line 445

Undefined variable: id at /home8/sagiserp/public_html/testwebix/base_connector.php line 446

Undefined variable: fields at /home8/sagiserp/public_html/testwebix/base_connector.php line 446

SELECT  forename, companyname FROM subscribers

Done in 0.004194974899292s
--------------------------------

and the screenshot here

Check how you are calling render_sql, it must be

$some->render_sql($sql, $id, $fields);

id and fields parameters are mandatory