Push layout up when virtual keyboard is shown?

Hi,

If we have a basic layout, let’s say a simple form like in this snippet: Code Snippet

…on a mobile device when the user opens the on-screen virtual keyboard, the layout becomes obscured. Is there a way to make Webix push the layout up? I admit this is a little bit of a contrived example because you probably would never just put a spacer like that, but imagine that was actual content, and you want those two buttons to be available when the keyboard is open, as happens in many (though not all) Android and iOS apps. I think you need Webix to on-the-fly alter the layout and sizing and I’m not sure how to do that, if it can be done (or, if there’s another approach entirely that I’m missing I’m all ears!)

Just to follow up on this, I’ve noted that in some cases, probably even most, Webix actually does do what I’d hope it does here. The on-screen keyboard DOES cause things to be pushed up. However, I’ve also noticed that there is some inconsistency about it. In some cases, it fails to work as expected. Unfortunately, I’ve yet to discern a solid pattern to it and until I do it’s hard to ask anyone to look into it. And this may be a Chrome issue rather than a Webix issue of course… if I figure out a definitive pattern I’ll come back, but until that time there’s probably not much for anyone to do, but I wanted to comment in case anyone was wondering ::slight_smile: