Sidebar in isolated nested multiviews

I’m getting error in console: “Cannot read property ‘config’ of undefined” every time when I click on sidebar item. This error shows up in function triggered by onMasterSelect event.

I have complex structure of tabbar → layout (isolate: true) → rows:[toolbar,multiview → cells: [cell[ ], cell[ ], cell[ layout cols:[ sidebar, multiview → cells[ table, table, table] ]]] which I tried to reproduce in code snippet but it’s too complex and dynamically generated. Actually switching between cells with sidebar is working, but this error in console is buggin me

Any suggestions where to look? As I’m total noob in JS and can’t debug it myself :frowning:

I can confirm the issue, thank you for reporting.

onMasterSelect is an event for the popup (which is visible in the toggled sidebar). In the built-in handler of this event, there’s an invalid (for isolated views) reference to the sidebar.

As a temporary solution, you can get the source of the sidebar from our GitHub for free and change the three lines of code as in the following snippet:

https://webix.com/snippet/35f5c446

Thanks for reply and for solution :slight_smile:
My solution was to swicth from isolated layout to non-isolated and to implement naming scheme for UI elements, and just address them through $$(ID).