Adding a custom dropdown to the spreadsheet toolbar

I’ve tried a few things, but no luck yet. I’m trying to create a custom drop down menu the way that the Font or Format suggest menus work. Ideally populated from server-side, but that’s a separate issue. I haven’t figured out how to combine the parts into a toolbar that has a custom section like that. Are there any examples of that sort of customization? The existing popup example isn’t a selection list like that.

I would like a blank box by default (like the Number format suggest) that after a selection has the current selection displaying.

please post the sample snippet.

Hi,

Please check the related docs chapter and the sample at the end of this chapter. The same way it is possible to add other controls.

As for the data loading, you’ll need to link it to the data selection/update and vice versa, if needed.

Here’s an example of loading filtered data to the richselect from the server-side
https://webix.com/snippet/8b0ea599

Ah. Ok, using the custom block and having it working within a subbar first, that got it. Had the data loading working easily on other components, but integrating with the toolbar was leaving me puzzled. Fresh look and perspective based on the comments cleared it up. Thank you.

Hey @Listopad, does webix support dependent dropdown list in spreadsheet view ?