Refresh table on edit

Hello, I have a column in my table with 30 rows. I want row 4 to sum up rows 1 to 3 (in this column), but I also want rows 1 to 3 to be editable, so that I can see the total change in row 4 when I change a value in rows 1 to 3. So far I can get the whole column editable using editable: true, and I have also been able to set another column to do some math, adding values together in the same row, but this is not what I need right now.

I have created a stored procedure to change the data in row 4 when values change in rows 1 to 3, but this requires the page to be refreshed before the change shows up. Is there a better way of doing this?

If not, how do I get the data table to automatically refresh on change event? This is what I have so far, but it is not working:

, on:{
	        ,onLiveEdit: function () {
   				this.refresh();
 							}				
		}

Hello,
You can use Math Operations in the datatable to solve it

math: true,      //this parameter enables math support

You can refer to a cell in 2 ways:

[id, field] - takes the value from the specified field of an item with the specified id (see usage examples above).

[:row_ind, :col_ind] - the indexes of the row and column (zero-based numbering).

You can also combine 2 variants and use [id, :col_ind] or [:row_ind, field].

Also, you can use the onBeforeEditStart event if you want to block editing of the particular element.