Binding Filters to each other

I have 4 filter boxes and would like to set the first filter and only display relevant entries in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th filters.

If 2nd filter is selected the 1st, 3rd and 4th filter would only have relevant options.

I’m using pivot table widget trying to understand if this is possible.

Hello,
Could you please clarify exactly which filters do you need to bind?

I have 4 data element I want to filter my pivot on.
1 - VP
1- Tom
2- Dave
2 - DO
1 - Larry
1 - George
2 - Ken
2 - Frank
3 - Banner
4 - Site

If I select a VP I would only want to see the DO’s, Banners and Sites relevant to the VP selection in the data.

Banner could have same data for all VP and DO’s but site is unique across the VP’s and DO’s

So VP Tom has 2 DO’s Larry and George so when I filter on Tom I only want to see Larry and George in the DO filter not Larry, George, Ken and Frank.

After a DO selection I only want to see the banners that are relevant to them and then the site numbers relevant to that banner.

I hope this is clear. In the end I want to create cascading filters dependent on each other based on the data available and not manually managed.

Thank you for your help

Technically, it is possible to filter options in separate suggest-based controls depending on the value of a nearby control ( snippet ).
However, due to the dynamic structure of Pivot filters and their options, there is no any implementation for them. The requirement is reasonable and we will consider this feature for the future releases, but so far we can’t provide the exact time estimation for this update.