pagesize when expanding parent node

I have a 10 size treetable. When I click parent node, kids doesn’t show all of them.

see below image:

There 10 kids for the parent 90203050, but I can only see 6 of them because there are 10 serial no in total. I want to show all

Hello @hhkx ,
Could you please send a snippet of the implementation, cause usually in such situation scroll is appeared? Maybe you used scroll X only which could turn off the vertical scroll or you set the height size, so it’s better to see the code

there is nothing related with scroll. The problem is that, my limit size for paging is 10. And my parents more than 10.

When I click any of parent, which has more than 10 children, it causes above problem.

Is there any paging snippet sample for dynamic loading that uses paging?

@Nastja ?

Hi,

Unfortunately, this behavior is by design. The paging functionality was designed for plain components (list, datatable, etc) so it page all data, not top-level items only.

If you have paging in the tree it means that pager will allow rendering the defined number of records (10) and other data will be rendered on a next page ( it will start the second page from last children of the expanded data )

Hi,

Pager have a level property which defines the level of data hierarchy which will be considered for data paging (without parent/children, so we strongly recommend to set in only to 1 if needed).

However, unfortunately, we have found a bug for this feature implemented together with dynamic loading (works well with client-side dataset).

In the next release, the following sample will work as needed:

https://snippet.webix.com/y4ybokph

@maksim " ( it will start the second page from last children of the expanded data )" it doesn’t start from the last children. I think that’s the issue.

@Listopad In the sample, if I change the size from 10 to 5, paging works well for parents however it gets all children nodes when clicked. I am looking forward to seeing the bug fix.

Has this problem been solved in the 6th version?