Refresh of Kanban List with Image in Item

If I use images inside Kanban Items I have a big issue with select this items. If I select this item, the List is refreshed and the item is shown first without image and then the item show the image. The timing is very low but the item do a big flicker with this problem.
The same problem I also have with your Kanban Sample 04. There you can see that Items without image do not flicker but items with image flicker very bad.

How to solve this? This is a no-go issue for us and I hope you can give a good work around.

I think, that his happens only on 2+ Kanban columns. On the first column it looks good. Maybe this information will help.

Hello,
We tested the problem and there is no flickering.
So there is probably some misconfiguration with the cache on your side.

Please be sure that you have not disabled browser’s cache in browser’s dev. tools
The Kanban repaints item on selection, normally this process will reuse an image from the cache, so there will be no visible flickering. If cache disabled, it can cause an effect similar to one in your case.

But the cache setting has only effect its the dev tools are open. So Iam confused.

It can be server-side configuration as well, if the server returns an image with a strict no-cache instructions, it may be reloaded on repaint.