Kanban ItemClick vs. ItemDblClick

If I try to catch the event itemdblclick, I only get 2 item click events, not the itemdblclick. In your sample it works well. Imm really confused. Any idea?

I ment onListItemDblClick in Kanban…was not very clear before.

Double-click handler in Webix fires for 2 clicks within 300ms (constant value).

Could you please confirm that the issue does not depend on click delay and if it is so, provide a sample of your implementation in order to test the issue?
Also, please specify Webix/Kanban versions.

As for onListItemDblClick, this kanban-specific event fires next to regular onItemDblClick and provides the list object as an additional parameter for the event handler (in order to simplify the access to “master list” of the item).

The only reason we can suggest is that an operation performed in onItemClick takes more than 300ms (sync ajax request, for example). In such case, Webix dbl-click handler will not be started.

Ok, I have a big delay in every operation of the Kanban board. The performance is very low. So maybe it is possible what you wrote.

But I made now a workaround, I added an own double-click on the image inside the Item and catch this from common Java-script. It works…

Yes, it will work as a solution (double click in Webix is handled separately from HTML dblclick).