RichSelect inside Window, scroll issue

When you have a RichSelect component inside a ModalWindow, the popup with the options gets placed in a wrong position if the screen is scrolled down.

This issue was already related in this topic: https://forum.webix.com/discussion/7778/richselect-window-scroll

I started a new thread because it’s from 2016. The temporary solution was to close the popup if the user scrolls the view. But in my application, the window is already scrolled down when I show the ModalWindow with the RichSelect.

Is there any way of fixing this nowadays?

PS: The DatePicker popup doesn’t bug when the screen is scrolled. Maybe the same code that makes it stay in place could be applyed for the RichSelect too?

Hello Aurelio,

the window is already scrolled down when I show the ModalWindow with the RichSelect

I can confirm regression in suggest. The initial position (when opening) is mishandled in the current version.
We will try to provide the fix in the next Webix update (5.3.x). For GPL, the fix will be released in 5.4.

As for scrolling when the suggest is already opened, unfortunately, there is no direct solution to this problem so far.
In addition to the mentioned workaround, it is possible also to block page scroll by adding modal:true to the parent window of the suggest input.