How to reset id's of view

Hi,

https://snippet.webix.com/j531ndpz

In this snippet I am creating a new view on Add button click for which I have maintained a count variable. On removing a view I am decreasing a count. Now I want to reset the Id's of all the view.

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

The point is that id of a view has to be static - this is the core requirement of all logic related to the interaction between views.
    In case of using views count/order I would rather recommend you to get the needed widget by its position regarding the parent layout ( check the getChildViews method ), or queryView via some other parameter (perhaps, a custom one).

• edited May 2018

Hi @Listopad,

Can I reset the id on delete event of all view? In my scenario its necessary to have dynamic Id's.

• Unfortunately, there is no way to change ID of the initialized view. Available options are mentioned above.

For example, with a custom property added to the configuration (let's call it myId ), you can change it as you need and always reach the view via

topView.queryView({ myId:"some_custom_prop1" });