Not able to customize the export to excel for datatable

I am trying to export my datatable into excel sheet. However, this is just exporting text into tablecells irrespective of the style used in my datatable. I am using ‘hr’-tag in cell-data, which is reflected in my datatable ui. But the same is not reflected while exporting to excel.
I am using as below:

webix.toExcel($$("my_table"), {filename:"New_Form", name:"New_Sheet", spans:true, filterHTML:true, styles:true, heights:true, fixedRowHeight:false} );

Hi.

The export will attempt to preserve the cell styling ( colors ) when they are assigned to the cell.

The export will not preserve styling when it is assigned to the elements inside of cell ( such as coloring some word inside of the cell, or <br> tags

Thanks, Maksim.
But is there any other way with which I will be able to export the datatable with all its styling, including style of elements inside of cell?

Generating the real Excel file with all inline styling and markup is a quite complex task

If you need not the real Excel file, but a file which can be opened by excel, you can generate a code of HTML table with content from datatable and save the content as a file with xslx extension. During file opening, Excel will ask do you want to convert the file and will convert to the valid Excel file with the inline formatting.

This technique is a bit dirty, still, the only alternative is a creation of your own server-side HTML to Excel converter.

Thanks, Maksim.
I have came to know about the extra library ‘cdn-extras/xlsx.core.styles.min.js’
Can we use it for this purpose and if yes, then how can we use it?
Please suggest

The xslx.core.styles is a version of Excel exporter which can assign styles for cells only. It still can’t style content inside of the cell ( you can set color for whole cell, you can’t color or bold a word inside of the cell )