Help with nicEdit

Hi,
I’ve been using the NiceEdit text integration and have come across an issue not sure if anyone has run into. I am currently using the nicEditorIcons.gif file that was provided and noticed that the image labels and the buttons were mislabeled and are completely off. Is there anyway to fix this?

Also, has anyone tried and come up with a solution to pate images from the windows clipboard via right click paste or Ctrl-V onto the editor? I know it has an upload image button but I think it would be easier for users to Ctrl-V.

Thanks, Jason

Just realized the GitHub for the JS file was updated and that fixed the issue. Still wondering about the paste image onto the text editor though.

Hello @webixuser123 ,

Still wondering about the paste image onto the text editor though.

Webix allows you to integrate the editor into the UI as your view with the appropriate sizing rules.
As for the editor’s own API, we don’t add anything from ourselves (so any information about how nicEdit is work you can find on the official website). You can get to the editor’s object and use its API through the getEditor method and do the things that you need.

But this discussion can help you: Paste image from clipboard · Issue #14 · danishkhan/NicEdit · GitHub