Не срабатывает callEvent() для старта цепочки событий с участием Popup для editor:richselect

Здравствуйте.

Во view:“datatable” есть columns: [id:“data”, editor:“richselect”, options:array]

Событие onItemClick вызывает цепочку событий: onBeforeEditStart, onAfterEditStart, onBeforeEditStop, onAfterEditStop и ряд других, не задействованных событий.

На onAfterEditStart формируется список popup для editor richselect.

Задался целью улучшить юзабилити: нужно, чтобы всё это работало и для события onEnter. На этом событии (onEnter) запускаю this.callEvent(“onItemClick”, [id]);

Вся цепочка - по выдаче consol.log - срабатывает корректно, но всплывающего popup для editor richselect не появляется.

Что сделано не так?
Спасибо.

=============

Hi.

In view:“datatable” there are columns: [id: “data”, editor: “rich select”, options:]

The onItemClick event causes a chain of events: onBeforeEditStart, onAfterEditStart, onBeforeEditStop, onAfterEditStop and a number of other involved events.

On onAfterEditStart a list popup for the editor richselect.

I set a goal to improve usability: it is necessary for all this to work for the onenter event. On this event I run this.callEvent(“onitemclick”, [id]);

The entire chain-on issuance console.the log works correctly, but the pop-up to select the rich editor does not appear.

What’s wrong?
Thanks.

Hello,

instead of using onEnter I can recommend you to add needed hotkey via addHotKey method. As you can see in the sample all events work as well.

Please check the example: Code Snippet

Thank you Nastja