webix.toPNG showing irregular behaviour

Hello,

I have used webix.toPNG() function to export my datatable into image. I have used this function as below:

webix.toPNG($$("my_datatable"), {filename:"my_datatable_form", filterHTML:true, spans:true, styles:true, heights:true, fixedRowHeight:false});

Since last 3 months I have not changed anything w.r.t. to this function in my code. However, today I noticed one irregular behavior with this function.

Previously, I was able to export exact copy of datatable along-with exact color & text format. That is, if the sentence is wrapped up as per column-width, after export also it used to be wrapped up. Now if I see, rather than showing the exact format, it it straightaway showing whole sentence in one line, due to which some part of sentence is seen hidden/cut.

Is something changed w.r.t. this function, which I need to reflect in my code?
Please suggest me the solution to avoid this situation.

Hello,

Basically, the webix.toPNG()method just takes a screenshot of the related HTML element, and Webix uses a third-party tool to perform this task. We did not change anything in this field, so could you please provide a demo (like Code Snippet) where the problem can be spotted?

By the way, since it’s a simple screenshot, all the export setting except for the file name do not do any good.

Hello Helga,
Thanks for the information.
After checking the behavior of webix.toPNG() in different browsers, I noticed that, it is showing irregular behavior in MS Edge browser.
You may refer the below snippet and check the same in Edge browser after datatable export:
https://snippet.webix.com/cd5to0to

Hello,
I am still facing this issue.It would be great if I get solution to this.