skin 'clouds' compatibility on Webix 6.0

I have custom application based on ‘clouds’ skin. now this skin is not supported any more. :frowning:

any suggests to keep compatibility a while? or do i have to take time to adapt all to one of the supported skins?

Hi Chris,

In the latest version we did not perform any revolutionary changes - so you can continue using the “clouds” skin even with 6.0. But for future releases I cannot guarantee that it will look good. You can freely add any rules to the style sheet to comply with the would-be features, but it is not the best solution for a long-term planning.

Frankly speaking, even up to 6.0 we did not fully maintain the skins that were now deprecated. But starting from 6.0 our goal is to develop and support the existing 5 skins, so I recommend you to consider moving to one of them.

thanks for information.

i would like to use ‘clouds’ still for some time - but skaling of elements is wrong when i copy clouds.css and use that skin.

how can i import this ?

?

Yep Chris, sorry for the delay.

For correct scaling the .css file is not enough, you need to provide sizes to JS as well. Here is the configuration of the clouds skin:

var settings = {
	topLayout:"wide",
	barHeight:36,
	tabbarHeight: 46,
	rowHeight:34,
	toolbarHeight:22,
	listItemHeight:32,
	inputHeight:30,
	inputPadding: 2,
	menuHeight: 34,
	labelTopHeight: 16,
	inputSpacing: 4,
	borderWidth: 1,
	sliderHandleWidth: 12,
	sliderPadding: 10,
	sliderBorder: 1,
	vSliderPadding:11,
	vSliderHeight:100,
	switchHeight:22,
	switchWidth:50,
	layoutMargin:{ 
        space:10, wide:4, clean:0, head:4, line:-1, 
        toolbar:4, form:8
    },
	layoutPadding:{ 
        space:10, wide:0, clean:0, head:0, line:0, 
        toolbar:4, form:8  
    },
	tabMargin:2,
	tabOffset:0,
	tabBottomOffset: 10,
	popupPadding: 8,
	calendarHeight: 70,
	padding:0
};

All you need is to apply these settings to the active skin before app initialization:

webix.extend(webix.skin.$active, settings, true);
webix.ui(...);