No scrollbar on combo

I’m just starting out with Webix and was doing a simple sample with combos and ran across a case where the combo dropdown does not show a scroll bar with identical data and the only difference being where the data comes from.

Here is the code:

webix.ui 
({ rows: [
	{ cols: [
      { view:"combo", width:300,
      	options: 
        ["one","two","three","four","five","six","seven","eight","nine","ten","eleven"] },
      { view:"combo",width:300,options:"items.json" } ]}]
});

This just defines two combos side by side and loads the options inline on one and from a file on the other. The data in the file is exactly the same as the inline text.

When this loads the combo with the inline data displays a scroll bar and the one that loads data from the file does not.

It seems like it should show a scrollbar in both cases however being new to this I figured I’m doing something wrong although I can’t figure out what.

Hello,

I have tested the same example under Webix GPL (actually, the snippet tool allows to switch between these versions) and can confirm that the issue was fixed in the recent Pro build (Trial version features this update as well).
After the release, GPL version freezes as soon as there are no critical issues till the next release.
As this bug is quite significant, we will update the GPL version within a day.

I just tested and the scrollbar appears in both combos now. Thanks for the quick response!