Webix custom build issues

Nice to see the custom build feature in Webix 6! Several questions:

1. The size of the custom build after commenting out most components except Datatable, side menu and a few basic ones (form, toolbar) is only about 25% smaller. Is this expected, as @maksim suggested a few years ago?

2. What are the instructions to build the minified file? Can you please document them on the page and maybe add the corresponding npm script?

3. I’ve noticed that the TypeScript definition file is gone from the Pro bundle (at least in version 6.1.0).

The size of the custom build after commenting out most components

Be sure to comment the Mixin lines in sources/webix.js

//export * from "./core/index";

After that, rebuilding the webix with datatable and set of basic widgets from Webix 6.1 PRO gives me about 350kb. To decrease the package, it possible to remove some other extras ( unused locales in sources/i18n/index.js, unused proxies in sources/load/proxy.js, unused skins, etc ), they will allow removing about 50kb more, which is probably the final limit for the datatable.

It possible to disable separate extensions in sources/views/datatable.js to further decrease the size, it is a risky path though.

Above size is before gzip ( gzipped size will be 2-3 times smaller )

Here is used sources/webix.js
https://files.webix.com/30d/a4f5dc482426d26d1501663cb26f7b09/webix.js

What are the instructions to build the minified file?

Yep, the related page will be updated
Quick solution yarn build --config-mode min

Thanks @maksim. Is there a way to custom-build the CSS files as well?

I imagine that by removing complex views such as Dashboard, Treemap or Organogram, a bunch of CSS will no longer be necessary.