Hello webix team,
Could you help me to check why the spreadsheet cannot export?
When I click export button, the browser will no response.
The following source of the test data is the excel file I imported and serialize to JSON object.
Actually export works for me in the above snippet.
In which browser issue occurs for you?
@maksim It’s firefox. By the way, my os is ubuntu.
I've tried to use firefox and chrome in ubuntu and windows os.
It seems have the same situation. Sometimes export success, sometimes have no response. Is this problem related to xlsx.core.styles.min.js?
Hello, webix team
I am getting the following error sometimes when I try to export data to excel.
How can I fix this problem?
Source Map Error: request failed with status 404
Source Website: http://cdn.webix.com//extras/xlsx.core.styles.min.js
Source Map Website: dist/xlsx.core.min.map
Error: Script terminated by timeout at:
I've checked my data, it looks like the cell contains the error value.
Can I export the all data including the error? Thanks.
Error values must not be a problem
The above stack trace looks like a raw performance problem, browser attempts to serialize a huge set of data and just can't do it in time.
Is problem occurs only for big datasets?
Can you try to copy-paste part of data in problematic spreadsheet to a new one and try to export it?
We are looking in adding optional server-side export script for cases where really big dataset need to be exported, there is no any ready-to-use code yet though.
The problem is not only occurs for big datasets.
I've try to copy-paste part of data in problematic spreadsheet to a new one and export it, the problem occurs.
I also try to import all data and export immediately, it export successful sometimes.
I save the same data with json format to my database and via webix.post method to parse the data to my spreadsheet, the website will no response.
Unfortunately I still can't reconstruct the issue.
The snippet which you have provided works correctly for me in all browsers
I need some way to reconstruct the issue to pinpoint the problematic code.
The stacktrace which you have provided points to the raw performance issue while file generation ( script takes too long and browser kills it ), which never occurs locally. ( it must be a really huge dataset to trigger such issue )
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!