Dynamic Page Design with Webix

I am considering using Webix Pro for an internal project. We have a Windows desktop application that renders its UI based on an XML design that is supplied from the server. We are looking to bring this to HTML. Is it possible to define the entire content of a page (or view in Jet) dynamically based off of a layout provided by the server? If so, would there be any loss of functionality by doing this? We would need to wire fields together with event handlers too dynamically based off of server data.

Is it possible to define the entire content of a page (or view in Jet) dynamically based off of a layout provided by the server?

I asked a similar question not too long ago. https://forum.webix.com/discussion/35673/javascript-spa-design-question#latest

I decided to only store certain features/content of the UI in the database. To me, if you’re building an SPA, it doesn’t make much sense to store the design and content on the server. This would mean a small initial payload, followed by many or large payloads via AJAX/Remote.

If so, would there be any loss of functionality by doing this?
As long as you’re not storing any functions in the database, then I don’t think there would be any loss of functionality, from a Webix perspective.