Webix Bug

Hi, I found a Bug working on the tabview.
In particular when I add and remove the view containing the tabview several times.
The first time I add and then remove the tabview everything works properly.
If I try to add it again, is shown an error such as:
"Tabview must have cells collections".

I send you the Snippet where I worked and I ask you if there is a way to solve the problem.

https://snippet.webix.com/5fhbc93l

Comments

  • On line 62, if you use :
    $$("buttonAddView").addView(webix.copy(prova));

    Not sure if this is the correct answer though. Maybe someone can elaborate.

  • Yes, that true: it needs to use webix.copy

    webix.copy() is highly recommended for wrapping objects that are going to be reused.

  • Thank you!
    I solved it with webix.copy() as you said.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!