Bind for grouplist with option to add or remove elements

I am have a group list bound to a form which saves the changes. The form allows users to add or remove rows. The problem is, when a user adds or removes a row and then navigates to a different item in the group list, the change is reflected there. How can I have the form remember how many rows to display? (I have tried using local storage to put and get the form’s state but this did not work).

Hi @mlawsonca ,

The problem is, when a user adds or removes a row and then navigates to a different item in the group list, the change is reflected there.

Could you please illustrate the issue with a snippet or example of your code?

I have put a simplified version of my code as a snippet here:
https://snippet.webix.com/q8j9cv39

In essence, the form correctly displays stored attributes and stores changes to the bound list, but I would also like the form to keep track of, for each parent and child in the group list, how many attributes should be displayed, and to only display those attributes. I do not want the addition or deletion of rows in the form for one node in the tree to affect the form’s display for other nodes in the tree. Each node will have a different set of attributes to display that will be dynamically added (or removed) by the user.