scroll bar moving to the top whenever the data is being parsed to the pivot grid

In pivot grid,when we are in middle of grid, checking a row of data by clicking on it(which will be highlighted in different color) and at that time when new data is being updated or parsed to the grid from back-end the scroll bar moves up and again i have to scroll down to re-visit the place which i was looking earlier.So this scroll bar moving up is happening whenever data is being parsed from the back-end so getting lost where i was looking earlier.Can you please me with this?

Hello @sangeetha ,

It is the expected behaviour:

After the raw data is reloaded, Pivot will recalculate all values according to the currently applied structure, therefore datatable will be fully reconstructed. Also, initially, calculated rows have no constant IDs.
As a result, selection (based in ID) and scrollbars position cannot be preserved by default.

As a solution, there is a stableRowId property.
If this property is set to true, each row will have a unique ID based on its grouping. Such option allows using common get/setState API for simple data refreshes.

Please, check the following example - the data is fully reloaded every 2 seconds:

https://snippet.webix.com/0zmmz0rl