- We want to make the text area resizable as the default chrome functionality.
- The static width and height dimensions of the parent element makes the view go out of the view area (overflow hidden).
- Is there a better technical approach / a fix in a way that we do not break the system UI and still allow the text areas to be resized apart from applying height:auto!important; to the parent?
- The height:auto!important; also breaks the parent view, coz the content is only scrollable to the height calculated before and not after the resize. The rest of the content below the resized text area remains hidden.
- Please help us with a solution for the same.