click event does not propogate

I have a webix datatable inside of a container. The container has an onClick handler that I would like to receive any click events that the table does. For some reason when updating from 5.3 to 6.2, the container no longer gets clicks for item clicks, but it will for header clicks. What is consuming the click event now, and is there any way to allow the event to propogate?

Hello,

I have tested the issue and everything works as well: https://snippet.webix.com/5at2045c

If this sample doesn’t help you to solve the issue, so could you please send me a snippet with a problematic code?

Hi,
In my application using I tried the snippet you provided but with a hard-coded data set. It still does not work, but I cannot seem to reproduce the issue using the code snippet tool.
One thing I notice is that for me, clicking a cell once will highlight the cell and on a second click of the same cell, the container receives the click. In the code snippet tool for any version 6+, clicking a cell once calls the selection change event but it does not highlight the cell, and clicking the cell a second time will highlight it. I am not sure what is different about my environment that would cause this difference in behavior.

Could you, please, clarify your environment(such as browser, OS)?

I’m running Windows 10. This is in an electron browser.