Zooming Out on Google Chrome causes Webix widget widths to expand uncontrollably

This issue occurs on chrome and when I zoom out to .25 of my original zoom factor all controls start to grow and will not stop, forcing me to refresh my page to eliminate the issue. How do I remedy this issue via config or css? I have another page on my app that uses a timeout which I make sure to cancel when leaving. The timeout is there to make sure that the grid of my custom table will adjust widths of headers in accordance with body for scrolling the table with margin.

Hello,

In general, sizing methods are based on pure JS logic (skin-related constants are stored in the webix.skin object), so CSS customizations for width or height of Webix views may interrupt the sizing as well.

In the basic use-cases UI would be measured correctly on the mobile device with webix.ui.fullScreen() (before webix.ui). This helper handles UI appearance on mobile and changes of screen orientation.
In addition, initial definitions of the fullscreen mode for the UI are equal to the following meta tag (added only if touch device is detected):

<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes">
<meta name="viewport" content="initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1, user-scalable=no, shrink-to-fit=no">

However, from our experience, in the real data-rich apps you will need to create a separate UI layout for different types of devices anyway in order to achieve responsiveness which is often required on touch devices.