We're working with Webix Version 6.3 PRO and facing the following issue:
When setting a color by entering a Hexcode (instead of picking one from the palette), you need to press the "Enter key" several times, in order to actually set the color (depending on the exact procedure, two or three times).
Click in the hexcode field (to activate the focus there) and replace the text with your hexcode.
Depending on how often a mouseclick was executed (e.g. to select the text), the palette is either open or closed.
If color palette is open:
- press Enter (first time): color palette closes
- press Enter (second time): color palette opens again
- press Enter (third time): color gets actually set
If color palette is closed:
- press Enter (first time): color palette opens again
- press Enter (second time): color gets actually set
Edit/Replace hexcode and press Enter once - set color, close palette and exit focus.
Here's a little demo snippet:
Is this possible?
Thank you very much in advance!