Dashboard autoplace problem

Hi,

Developing a dashboard for a client, we have found a problem where certain panels are not placed where they should be, when we change the autoplace property to false everything works correctly,
Is it a known dashboard bug, or can it be doing something wrong me?

The data is loaded from the database, and when the panel has the autoplace: true, we see that they are not in the place where they should be, when the autoplace: false, everything is correct.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Apparently it happens when autoplace is true and the definition of the json with the panels of the dashboard that comes from the database is not in the order from left to right and from top to bottom loading the dashboard, I guess it is not a bug, It has to work like this, but when it happens it is really disconcerting, I do not know if I have explained myself and if there is a solution for it. My solution, at the moment before loading the dashboard change autoplace to false, so the panels are placed correctly , when autoplace change has been loaded to true, with which the dashboard behaves as the client wants,

Thanks!