Cannot import the excel file

I tried to import xls or xlsx file, by using this code, it cannot read some of the file.
$$(“ss1”).parse(upload.file, “excel”);
Is it cannot read some formula inside the excel file?
Is there anyway to read datetime column from excel?

Hey, c65asim, this is an unusual behaviour, as all of the Excel spreadsheets should work just fine with our SpreadSheet widget.
Could you please confirm that you are indeed using the spreadsheet widget and are trying to parse your data into it?
If that’s the case, could you then please try and check if your file doesn’t import fully in this example as well https://snippet.webix.com/hoq2fmj1? Please notify me of your results.
I’ve tried importing some Excel dates and simple formulas, they all imported and behaved just fine. By default, the spreadsheet widget handles Excel dates and math formulas (you can read more about the math property here, by default it’s set to true).
If you are indeed using the SpreadSheet widget, you can also contact support@webix.com for a more immediate response.

sometimes import xlsx file will get only date or some value like 43600.1880330 from the datetime column of the file.

Our spreadsheet export/import functionality is based on sheetJS - a separate library with its own bugs/limitations. To understand the core of your issue we would need an example where we could reproduce your issue.
Unfortunately, we could not reproduce the issue you are having with our own data. We would be grateful if you could provide an example of your Excel file you’re having issues with. If you’re okay with it, please send your file to us over at support@webix.com and we will be glad to help you.

Hi @Dzmitry, does webix spreadsheet support dependent dropdown list ?