Skin builder, buttons cut off

When using the Flat, Flat compact or Contrast skins in skin builder, the buttons are cut off on the right hand side.
It’s easy to see on the “booking” demo app, looking at the “Book Now” button.

Adding width: 95% to “.webix_el_button button” fixes this, but I would assume this should be done by the skin builder?

I also discovered that the “gage” UI widget breaks in version 6.4 if using a css generated from the skin builder.
Could it be that the skin builder has not been updated for 6.4 yet?

Hey @theHansson, thank you for the report, I can confirm the issues - there seems to be a version conflict between JS and CSS files. We will update the Skin Builder Tool in the nearest time.

Thanks @Dzmitry.
Is there some way to request a specific version from the Skin Builder?
Or is it guaranteed to always produce backwards-compatible css files?

As far as I know, currently there is no way to request a specific version from Skin Builder.
And concerning your second question, the skins are guaranteed to work with the latest version of Webix, but they are not backwards-compatible. However, if there were no major changes in the skin compared to the version you’d like to use it with, there should be no major issues with using that said skin, but I’m not sure if that’s the case with the later skins, as they’ve had some of the changes on the major side. All in all, you’d be using the skins at your own risk if you decide to try and use them in tandem with an older version of Webix.

Thanks for clarifying.
However, the Skin Builder still appears to have issues with 6.4…
Specifically rounded buttons are cut off on the right side, and the gauge widget is flipped upside down.
When do you think we’ll see the Skin builder updated for 6.4?

Hey @theHansson, sorry for the delay. The tool is still in the process of being updated, I will notify you on when it’s finally done.

Skin builder was updated with latest styles and buttons are back to their normal state.