Loading data into datatable from database

Hi. I want to load about 100,000 rows from a database into a data table. it is possible to transfer data in parts of 30,000 rows (if more, then the error exceeds the limit). my code is:
var amountSKU = 30000;
var pos = 0;
$$("artsku").loadNext(10000, pos, function () {
this.showItemByIndex(pos);
pos += 10000;
},
"/api/?id=GetSliceArtSKUdate&amountSKU=" + amountSKU );
The server returns $ wpdb-> get_results ('SELECT * FROM MY_TABLE LIMIT 30000') 30000rows and all these rows are added to the datatable of 10,000 rows (everything is OK). but how do I load the rest of the rows?

Comments

• edited August 5

Hey @kirilldonenko, could you please provide more details about your data loading implementation? Provided everything is set up right on your side, and the server response returns correct parameters the load/url should handle 100k entries, since they will be loaded dynamically, and not all at once. Additionaly, you can also use load/loadNext to load a specific amount of entries (i.e. in the case of loadNext it would be something like $$("grida").loadNext(30000,0,null,"data/data.php")). Is there a particular reason you can't/don't want to use this feature?

• edited August 5

Thanks for the quick response. First, I have a request to the server - how many records will be received from the database. When I specify more than 30,000 lines in a request (for example, 50,000), I get an error 500 (Internal Server Error)
    Response:
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 47255552 bytes) in /var/www/html/cands.app/wp-content/themes/appcands/api/art.php on line 340

• The problem is that I can not do a few - $$ ("grida"). LoadNext (30000,0, null, "data / data.php") - synchronously.

• this is the code on the server
    $res = $wpdb->get_results('SELECT * FROM MY_TABLE LIMIT 30000');
    echo json_encode($res);

• in Docs:
    Sample of JSON response
    {
    "data":[
    {"id":1,"package":"acx100-source"},
    {"id":2,"package":"acx200-source"}
    ],
    "pos":0,
    "total_count":999
    }
    how can I add parameters - "pos": 0,
         "total_count": 999?

• As you've already correctly noted, you can't do a few load/loadNext synchronously in a row, in this case you'll have to wait for the promise and load the next chunk after it's resolved. Here's an approximate solution using load: https://snippet.webix.com/671pimns.

In this example count and pos will be 30000 for you respectively, you'll also have to adjust the total count to exit the recursion when needed.

As for the server-side response parameters i'm pretty sure you'll have to form additional SQL requests, i.e. something like

SELECT COUNT(id) AS pos FROM table WHERE id <= current_id

but I can't really help you with a concrete example there.

• I think it should work. thank you very much