Open a login after another login

Hi, I using jet-start/sources at php · webix-hub/jet-start · GitHub for my project but i need to open another login I don’t know how to navigate between login, also If someone has a more easy login that would very helpful.

Hey @Hellekin, could you please provide a specific use case? It would help if you could describe the issue in details.

The feature you are trying to implement doesn’t seem like it would work with just the help of a User plugin. It looks like it would only allow you to maintain a single session app-wide. If your goal is to handle multiple user sessions then you could probably look towards passport.js, here is an approximate solution close to what you are trying to do using passport.js - https://github.com/jaredhanson/passport/issues/81.

My case is as follows, I need to use a login to enter mail and license, then another login for entering the username and password, also the first login must save data locally, when the user try to login again, only need to use the second login