Datatable Row Grouping

Datatable Row Grouping, not for treetable

I am an independent developer, Using webix trial version to develop an application
I need some clarification on Datatable Row grouping , whether we can able to do row grouping in Datatable?
Treetable it is possible but i need row grouping in Datatable

Hey @saravanan, could you please specify if there is a particular reason you can’t or don’t want to use the TreeTable component? It is essentially the same as the DataTable, the only difference is that it supports hierarchical data handling, which is important if you wish to display multiple levels from your dataset and be able to access them.

However, if you are looking to group the rows strictly in the DataTable, it is still possible, the issue here is that only the top level of data will be displayed and you won’t be able to access the inner results (since the DataTable component can’t handle hierarchical data, as it requires different API to get processed). Essentially, it would look something like this: https://snippet.webix.com/31323958.

I want tree table view functionality in datatable

@saravanan
treetable is datatable extended by tree api.
just change view:datatable to view:treetable and you will get datatable with tree table view functionality