Custom build

I tried to create a custom build using the given settings and didn’t get the result I expected.

1. The output consists only of webix.js (or webix.min.js + map), no css/skins/fonts
  2. In webix.js the functions are named like _get_sizes: function _get_sizes(node) { which isn’t the case in the original codebase

Hey @Jendrik, you are right, the output is not really what one might exepect, I will try to get more details on your first point, but for now I can only suggest a fix for this:

In webix.js the functions are named like _get_sizes: function _get_sizes(node) { which isn’t the case in the original codebase

To get the original naming, you will have to modify the config used to build the codebase, which is located in the root folder (webix/rollup.config.js).

Change

plugins.push(babel({
    exclude: "node_modules/**",
    presets: [
        [
            "@babel/preset-env",
            {
                targets: { "ie": "8" }
            }
        ]
    ]
}));

to

plugins.push(babel({
    exclude: "node_modules/**",
    presets: [
        [
            "@babel/preset-env",
            {
                loose: true,
                targets: { "ie": "8" },
                exclude: [ "transform-function-name" ]

}
        ]
    ]
}));

Now build the codebase again and the function names should be the same as original.

Alright, I’ve clarified the information concerning your first point, it seems that currently this is the expected behaviour. That said, we will adjust this in the coming future, and will include the appropriate CSS files.

On a side note, when you are talking about generating CSS files, do you mean you want to generate files specific to that custom build (as in, CSS only for the components that were left in the build), or simply the generic CSS files included by default?

https://forum.webix.com/discussion/36422/custom-webix-build