ui.text format localization

Hi,

i have problems when i try to set a format like “1.111,00” for a ui.text control.
When you leave the text field the entered value gets multiplied by 100.
For example entered value is 1234,56 then the value is set to 123.456,00.

I am using Webix Jet and i have set webix.i18n.setLocale(“de-DE”); in the JetApp class.

But in your examples regarding text format, the format “1.111,00” is also not working https://snippet.webix.com/3jnv8o12
It shows the same behaviour and multiplies the value by 100.

Is there bug ???

Kind Regards
Kim

Hello @Kim,

Is there bug ???

You are correct, this is a bug, and looks like more of a regression starting from 7.0 (version 6.4 and below handles this just fine). Thank you for the report! The fix should be out in the nearest future.

Hi,

i am evaluating webix at the moment and the reported bug is show stopper for me and the people i am trying to convince to use webix in a next project.
We have quite a few complex forms where we need ui.text with proper formating applied.

What do you think when the bug could be fixed ??

Thanks für your feedback
Kim

Hello @Kim,

What do you think when the bug could be fixed ??

We do have a potential fix already in the works. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to provide you with an exact time frame for the release. All I can say is, it will most likely be included in the first minor release following the 7.1 update (which is scheduled to release the next week).

If you are currently using either a trial license or a commercial license, you can send us an email over at support@webix.com, and we will be able to provide you with a transitional build containing the fix.

Many thanks !
The provided fix resolves the issue.