Login non unique view id

Hello,
I have a problem with non unique view id, before I used webix-jet@1. 6.2 after upgrade to webix-jet@2. 0.0, my issue with non unique view id

Hello @retry0,

I have a problem with non unique view id, before I used webix-jet@1. 6.2 after upgrade to webix-jet@2. 0.0, my issue with non unique view id

The “non-unique view id” error appears every time you have a duplicate global id in your code. Did you encounter this issue as soon as you’ve updated your Webix Jet version? If it all possible, could you please provide a bit more information about the issue? A snippet with your code would be great to have.

i used this repo

Hello @retry0,

i used this repo GitHub - gartner/webix-login: An example of requiring users to login to a Webix Jet application

As far as I can see, this demo is pretty outdated. Each view in the login form is assigned a global id, which is considered bad practice. When working with Webix Jet you should make use of local ids instead. Local ids are better than the global ones, because they isolate ids inside the current JetView. Considering the current structure, a quick fix would be to replace every global id with a local one (id → localId), and replace every global id reference ($$) with this.$$ (local id reference). You can look up the correct way to reference a view by its local id in this article: https://webix.gitbook.io/webix-jet/part-ii-webix-jet-in-details/referencing-views#5-referencing-webix-widgets.

I would also like to note that Webix Jet already has a built-in User plugin, providing the necessary functionality to implement app authorization. You can check out a few relevant demos using the aforementioned plugin and read more about the plugin itself by following this link: https://webix.gitbook.io/webix-jet/part-ii-webix-jet-in-details/plugins#user-plugin.

thanks

After I implementation solutions you give me, I have an issue with design
cross-browser on firefox, but in chrome is fine

this screenshot on chrome

this screenshot on firefox